02:00

Random Thoughts

Posted by Scribbles

There seems to be a number of requests coming along. Couldn't have asked for better timing, since I'm also in the middle of an extremely busy week, which may extend to an extremely busy month. However, I will try to get all the requests posted as soon as possible (unless, of course, I don't happen to have them - in which case I'll do my best to get my hands on them).

If anyone does have e-books they would like to share, it would be such a joy if they could send it to me. Any books, really. Your contribution would be much appreciated.

Anyhow, thank you for your patience and support.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, really! I love your blog and I've downloaded a bunch of your books, which I intend to read as soon as possible. They all sound really interesting and it will be a great practice for my English. :D

Sadly, the few ebooks I own are in Spanish and I don't think that would work for you, right? But if I happen to find anything else in English, be sure I'll share it with you. It's the least I can do to thank you for your generousity and for this great website.

Keep up the good work! And don't worry. At least I'm in no hurry at all so take all the time you need! :D

Best regards~

Post a Comment