22:39

Sookie Stackhouse

Posted by Scribbles


The series covers the life of Sookie Stackhouse, who is a barmaid, and also telepath, living in a town in Louisiana. Her parents died in an accident when she was very young, her grandmother, great-uncle, and cousin murdered years later - and if that's not tragic enough, she also has faerie blood, making her very attractive indeed to other supernatural beings, including vampires.

There are nine books to the series, though the last one is still due out on May.

DOWNLOAD
(4shared/ifile.it)

I. Dead Until Dark
II. Living Dead in Dallas
III. Club Dead
IV. Dead to the World
V. Dead as a Doornail
VI. Definitely Dead
VII. All Together Dead
VIII. From Dead to Worse

12 comments:

Jevareyn said...

Thank you for sharing these books. I have recently started to watched the series TruBlood which I thoroughly enjoy but alas... the shows just are not being shown quick enough! Now I can enjoy the story with the books. Thank you

Anonymous said...

i love your copies of these ebooks coz they hav the book cover :P if there's no picture fo some reason i dnt feel motivated to read haha. thanks for these

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these!!! I watched the series first, was bit( no pun intended) by how fun it was to watch but oh laws are the books better. :) I will be putting her other series on my list of to reads. Thanks again! ~ Cal

Anonymous said...

For some reason, the link to book 3 is not valid it says.

Scribbles said...

Thx for notifying me, I'll get it fixed as soon as I can -- though that might be longer than I would like, since I'm still currently out of the country... sorry for the delay.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for these!
i tend to lose books, so having these on my computer kind of puts my mind at ease.
again, thank you.

Scribbles said...

Re-uploaded III. Club Dead.. if any problems persist, notify me. Cheers.

Janice said...

Thank you very much for uploading these books! Appreciate it :)

Anonymous said...

Book 3 link is dead again...

Scribbles said...

Re-uploaded.

Anonymous said...

hey can u re-upload the books please thank you :)

Anonymous said...

The books banned because of an identical claim... can you re-upload them...? Pleeease? :)

Post a Comment