22:37

Random Thoughts

Posted by Scribbles

I've finally finished what was a hectic week and will be able to edit more e-books before posting them. I'll try to have a number of titles uploaded soon; amongst them:

1) Need by Carrie Jones
2) The Wind From Nowhere by J.G. Ballard
3) The Drowned World by J.G. Ballard
4) Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
5) Stephen King books (not sure which ones yet, if anyone has any recommendations they'll be welcomed)
6) Paulo Coelho books (also not sure which ones ...)
7) Some classic books, namely Paradise Lost by John Milton - I'm open to any other suggestions

I'm also working on having David Gemmell, Tamora Pierce, and Anselm Audley books posted soon, though those might take longer.

Since a number of people have asked, any e-books that you'd like to share can be sent to anguigenae@gmail.com; though make sure you write E-book: [author - title] in the subject title so it doesn't get marked as junk. Any e-book in any format in any quality will be appreciated.

If there are any requests, you can post them in comments or the guest book (the latter is preferred); I'll try to get them posted as soon as I can, assuming, of course, that I actually have those titles. Please, please, please don't send me request e-mails.

Thanks again for your support.

0 comments:

Post a Comment