02:39

Random Thoughts

Posted by Scribbles

Yes, yes, I know ... I've been absent for yet another while, so I'm going to have to apologize (again) for being so negligent. I've re-uploaded the first of Robin Hobb's Farseer trilogy since someone informed me that it was down (thank you!) and if there are any other links down, it'd be great if you would tell me. Of course, it may take some time before I can re-upload them again. I'll be putting Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series back as soon as I can (which may not be so soon at all, I'm afraid) since those seem to be down as well.

What else, what else ...? Ah yes ... requests. As much as I'd love to find and share every single title of every single request, I gotta say, with everything going on right now I don't think I'll be able to answer requests in any short time. But I promise you I -am- trying.

Sorry again for the wait,

keep reading!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's okay.
I still love you.
You're doing great,
this site is great.

Post a Comment