00:47

Tattoo Faeries

Posted by Scribbles

I've been away for quite some time -- still am, actually -- so for the time
being this is all I can upload. I'll share the third book as soon as I get back...


Seventeen-year-old Leslie knows nothing of faeries or their intrigues. When she is attracted to an eerily beautiful tattoo of eyes and wings, all she knows is that she has to have it, convinced it is a tangible symbol of changes she desperately craves for her own life.

The tattoo does bring changes—not the kind Leslie has dreamed of, but sinister, compelling changes that are more than symbolic. Those changes will bind Leslie and Irial together, drawing Leslie deeper and deeper into the faery world, unable to resist its allures, and helpless to withstand its perils ...


DOWNLOAD
(4shared)

I. Wicked Lovely
II. Ink Exchange

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like these! I had read the second first by accident... it now makes much more sense!

I can't wait for the third! Safe travels.

hexheizzy said...

hey there...Ink Exchange isnt there,could you please put up the link again...

Scribbles said...

Re-uploaded Ink Exchange

Post a Comment